Best transplant docs in midwest

sticknburn

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for great transplant docs in the midwest, namely Kansas, Missouri area?? I'm willing to drive a 5-6 hr radius. If I can't find one I may have to just fly to one of the big names.

sticknburn

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the list of top docs. I'll probably end up just flying to one of them. I just started looking into this and know nothing. As far as general advice is concerned, I'm a norwood 2 heading to 3. I'm 32, got thick sides and back, and dark brown course hair. With today's technology and skill, you think I could get a pretty thick naturally looking hairline that I could spike up with 1-2k FUEs??

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are only nw2 than I would wait till you are a nw3 before even considering hair transplant. Then when it's time, do FUE. I would go with Cole in Atlanta or Feller in New York for FUE. Are you taking finasteride?

sticknburn

Reaction score
ok maybe I'm a 3, I think I was being positive. Somewhat diffusely thinning throughout the front half and definitely receding in the hairlines. And yes I've been taking either finasteride or dutesteride since 20 y/o, I'm now 32. Also use nizoril 2%. Tried rogaine but got sick of it running all over my forehead