Best Transplant Doctor For Diffuse Crown Only?

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so i have a diffuse crown, and having posted a photos on these forums before the advice seemed to be not to bother with a transplant. Any recommendations for the best physicians out there?

Thanks
spooon

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, there is no single "best" person. There are lots of good surgeons to choose from. I think that some surgeons have a niche and it helps to look at their galleries. If you find a well respected Doctor who has done a lot of work similar to what you desire that would be a good person to reach out to. Often you just start with an online consultation, so it is pretty fast and free.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in the UK but distance not an issue.

I did get in touch with Feriduni but it's at least 1 year on a waiting list just to be seen.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the UK but distance not an issue.

I did get in touch with Feriduni but it's at least 1 year on a waiting list just to be seen.

Ok there are just some really good hair transplant surgeons:

Switzerland : Dr Heitmann (octorheitmann.com/en)
Turkey: Dr. Koray ( hairtransplantfue.org)
Turkey: Dr. Öztan (Fue-hlc.-com)
Brussel: Dr. Feriduni ( http://hairtransplantation.feriduni.com/)

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
So i visited a new barbers today and I asked him i he'd come across many people with transplanted hair. I figured who better to ask than a barber. He said lots, some good, some bad. He recommended Turkey and Iran. Then he confessed to having a transplant himself...wow! He said Iran is very good at transplants. He had a great transplant in the front from Iran. Thing is i need crown work. I'm going visit a few barber shops and put the question.