best way to apply revivogen?

kennyboy

Reaction score
Hi

I've just bought some revivogen and not sure how best to apply it.

it says apply 1-2ml but there's no spray or anything like regaine to apply the liquid. how do I know i've done 2ml and is there anything I can use to apply it properly?

what do other people do?

Thanks
Kenny

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I only ever apply it after I've left Nizoral on my scalp for 10 minutes, followed by a good hot soaking.

Because Revivogen is so greasy it tends just to sit on the scalp if you don't apply to a hydrated scalp.

According to the folks at Revivogen, it should be applied the following way:

The therapy needs to be directly on the scalp and not absorbed by the hair. When you apply it to the front, tip your head back slightly and drag the dropper with out squeezing. The therapy will flow slowly and use your fingers directly behind the dropper to spread the therapy. Remember a little will go a long way. The scalp needs to be covered with therapy, not saturated. This needs to be done
everyday in any area that is affected. When doing the crown, you might need to part your hair in sections and use the same application technique; slowly dragging, not squeezing, the dropper and spreading out with your fingers. It should only take 5 minutes or so but correct application is necessary.

Best Regards,

Jade
Revivogen Customer Service

Thanks Jade. :lol:

kennyboy

Reaction score
Thanks...

I'm using it with regaine as park of my regimen... perhaps I should apply the regaine first and then revivogen afterwards if the revivogen doesn't dry properly as you say.....?

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well you can apply revivogen first if you like as long as regaine is applied
at least 3 hours afterwards.