Best web site to find chix

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not talking p**rn here , but some good sites to see some hotties and possibly meet them without paying a fee like match.com

Pce Brian

PS - thought id change some topics on here since there all the same.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
My pride would never allow me to look for women over the web....JMHO.
p**rn on the other hand :lol:

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Easy as one two, go to uni, three four, get msn, five six, some contacts, seven eight, chat chat away, nine ten, you got a girlfriend!

The trick appears to be to make them believe you are an idiot.. not as in stupid, but as in lost in life in general, and they can laugh at you and generally feel all round superior to you. This lowers expectations.. however, when you do something even remotely intelligent, then they overcompensate! Suddenly you're super because you use to be an idiot, but its all thanks to her, you're no longer as stupid and then they can take credit and feel all round more superior again. And apparently you'll always be the idiot in their eyes forever, so might as well start pretending now.. :hairy:

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, i came here as chix a new product and am like wtf after i read !???!!! :shock: :lol:

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Chill cassin or cassim you homo

Just all this negativity, thought id try and change the subject a lil.

Trust me were all going thru it ...some more then others.

go to (bangme.net) some serious hotties there.

Be positive and love your life

Pce Brian

hopewas

Reaction score
yeah, meeting girls online is sad. don't settle like that. hang out with people you know..even if you don't like them..you'll meet more people threw them and more people from those people. you'll eventually find someone.

hopewas

Reaction score
ny the way..one more thing..never show a girl a lot of attention. it's dumb but true. the more attention you show someone the less they show you and vice versa. they feel secure and stop trying and feel like you're not going anywhere so they f*** around with you with games. if you meet a girl like this, you should move along anyway..but if you're desperate just remember this. you show them a lot of attention and they'll think you're weak and not a catch because you seem desperate to make them happy,..even if you're a nice guy