Better results using minoxidil 5% twice daily?

jeffreyt21

Reaction score
I am currently taking propecia, using nizoral, and applying minoxidil 5% at nights before bed. I don't like to use minoxidil in the morning before school since it makes my hair all greasy and matted. The question I have for all you veterans is whether my not using minoxidil 5% twice daily is severly inhibiting my results? Is it that important to use it twice daily in order to really see greater results than applying it once at night? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cassin

Reaction score
jeffreyt21 said:
I whether my not using minoxidil 5% twice daily is severly inhibiting my results? Is it that important to use it twice daily in order to really see greater results than applying it once at night? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Some people can probably get away with once a day and do fine. Those lucky ones are few.....I tried it and it didn't work.

Consider buying Dr Lees minoxidil. http://www.regrowth.com

If your strapped for cash you could just use his formula which dries in 15 minutes or so in the AM to save cash sicne his product is more pricey. About $16 a month but at one use a day and your regular minoxidil at night your looking at $8 a month.

stevieb

Reaction score
yep, 2 times a day has been working for me,,,,i have been using rogaine 5% for 2 months and already see some regrowth.....try using to 2 times a day!...good luck

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
The idea is to help keep the solution on the scalp..it constantly feeds the hair.