Beware Of Minoxidil ; Early Stage Of Baldness

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, just to warn all the guys with early stage of lossnw 1.5 to 2.5 , to not using minoxidil .
Use propecia and if it failed , switch to dutasteride.do not make the mistake to add minoxidil. Jump to duta!!!
Minoxidil can really destroy the weak hair at your temple , and they can never regrow .
i know that the stuff can be very powerful for advance balding , but for those in early stage of loss , don't use it .

I made a big mistake by using minoxidil , propecia was maintaining well my temple , but by greed i wanted to thicken the vellu hair at my temple and now they are gone . Sometimes your mind tricks you and you make bad decision . Now i have to stick with this damn stuff , but the only hair which grow are unwanted body hair .

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saying that this isn't everyone's experience. I'm NW2 and minoxidil has grown hairs along my hairline and I've no extra body hair growth.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the main point of my post is to say to newbie to take propecia , stick with it and believe in it , because the stuff work . Don't bother with minoxidil which can make more harm than good

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
My point is that every drug has risks and failure rates. minoxidil works for some, doesn't for others. finasteride works for some doesn't for others. Whether or not it's worth it should not be determined by one guy's reaction to it and should be determined moreso by looking at how it affects the average person.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But.. I managed regrow to NW1 With only Minoxidil.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Michel, please post some before and after pictures. It's fine if you make these claims, but at least show some proof to it as I always see you posting about it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell new people not to use one of the only FDA approved means of treating hairloss because you lost vellus hair, which you have no real evidence is the fault of Minoxidil.

The scare mongering with hairloss treatments is the craziest phenomena I have ever seen regarding medication when you're more likely to get messed up by ibuprofen.