Bicycle powered cinema

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm i can imagine such an idea being successful in countries like india and pakistan where rolling blackouts are commonplace, you could say the cyclers watch the film for free but...have to cycle but i doubt it would ever come west.
i can imagine a normal cinema being about 2.5kw and an imax system being about 4kw
a cyclist will be about 150w - 200w so that would be about 20 cyclists to keep the power consistent (maybe a large capacitor to keep the power consistent)
places like india where they are less demanding for quality i can imagine about 10 doing it but also more willing volunteers

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
hmm i can imagine such an idea being successful in countries like india and pakistan where rolling blackouts are commonplace, you could say the cyclers watch the film for free but...have to cycle but i doubt it would ever come west.
i can imagine a normal cinema being about 2.5kw and an imax system being about 4kw
a cyclist will be about 150w - 200w so that would be about 20 cyclists to keep the power consistent (maybe a large capacitor to keep the power consistent)
places like india where they are less demanding for quality i can imagine about 10 doing it but also more willing volunteers

maybes also powers light heater for somone uk mummy

manbearpig.jpg

maybes alsos noticings somone uk mummy has the hair loss two

Bekim :)

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bekim said:
somone uk said:

maybes also powers light heater for somone uk mummy

manbearpig.jpg

maybes alsos noticings somone uk mummy has the hair loss two

Bekim :)

ahh bekim's back from cycleing for the local cinema :woot: :woot:
or does he get his girlfriend to do it
2ivfjoj.jpg

i hear she stronggg