Big shed.... 2 months into Revivogen, crown thinning...

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
well, the crown of my hair feels like its thinning out badly.... which is surprising because i was always more noticing the front area. 2 months into revivogen and theres no solution here yet, im stepping up finasteride up to 0.75mg again as one last stand before male pattern baldness kicks my ***.

its hard to know with a product like revivogen whether its doing anything at all....

I know its a tough call but i dont know whether to add in minoxidil as a precaution but then i guess ill never know if revivogen worked.......

time is of the essence, i reckon a balding area will be visible within a month if shedding continues.... and when this moment comes, the shave is happening.

G

I had a three month shed with revivogen that i thought would never end.It did though and iyt was worth it.

amsch

Reaction score
Thats exactly what SHOULD happen right now. Stick with it for another 2 months and keep us pdated.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
well ive got another 3 month supply coming... im gonna use abit more that reccommended to hopefully see if results come quicker.