BioCell UltraVital

Jacob

Reaction score
http://biocellultravital.com/

http://www.biopharmainternational.com/en/products_aging.php

Anyone know anything about these guys? :dunno:
I came across this a bit ago..one or some of the products use stem cells or some type of stem cell tech. Was a bit turned off by their embryonic stem cell talk and even inquired as to what they actually use. I guess I should get clarification on that point still....

Regarding the specific question on your e-mail, the term “Embryonic Cell Extractâ€￾ does not necessarily means that it is from animal origin. However, our products that specify this ingredient do come from black sheeps, which is proven to be positively compatible with the humans’ cells.

Moreover, I would like to invite you to review details on our products in www.biocellultravital.ch and www.kuhravital.ch, where you will find additional products that optimize cell nutrition and energy, producing a preventative and curative action which, in addition to treating pre-symptoms and symptoms by means of cell renewal, refuels and corrects the cell structure of tissues and organs, preventing the appearance of the functional stress loads which give rise to poor cell formation, degenerative diseases, and their side effects. Additionally, you will find products that improve the health and appearance of your skin, with preventive and corrective effects that emphasize in anti-aging treatments for the skin and muscles.

Jacob

Reaction score
None of our products contain Human Embryonic Cell Extract. I am not sure about other products in the market, but Biocell Ultravital or Kuhra Vital do not use Human Embryonic Cell Extract.

Which is what I figured..but they really should take that crap off their websites then. Didn't get a response on if such research even benefited what they're doing..I'll take that as a "no".

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
None of our products contain Human Embryonic Cell Extract. I am not sure about other products in the market, but Biocell Ultravital or Kuhra Vital do not use Human Embryonic Cell Extract.

Which is what I figured..but they really should take that crap off their websites then. Didn't get a response on if such research even benefited what they're doing..I'll take that as a "no".

There was another company a few years ago who used similar words as this company that they can reverse aging process etc. They later took down the words they said after hundreds of complaints.

If a solution is really "that" good, then I would think that bigger companies who can market it would pick it up.

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm not sure if other companies can market it :dunno:

On their websites they talk about other companies selling their stuff under different names or something. Some supposed fraud going on. Not sure if that's who you're talking about though..