bitter sweet results..

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Well im starting to kind of see results...i see either a density increase or hair shaft increased in my diffuse thinning area and where I had tons of vellous hairs along my temples...well a few have turned terminal...but hairline is where I need least improvement...and they're just sort of seperated from my hairline...so if nething its ganna look like im diffusing + receding now with these hairs terminalizing.

fordmollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vegetarian chocolate cookies are a delightful treat that combines rich, indulgent flavors with a commitment to a plant-based lifestyle. These cookies are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a sweet snack without compromising their dietary choices. Whether you're making them at home or picking them up from your favorite bakery, these cookies never disappoint. For those who want to explore even more plant-based options, try experimenting with recipes for Vegan Cookies. They're just as delicious, completely animal-product-free, and perfect for sharing with friends and family. Enjoy a tasty and ethical dessert!