bitterman48's story (23/NW3,the ladies dont want me anymore)

bitterman48

Reaction score
My name's Zack, I first began thinning at age 17, was NW2 by age 20-21 now im a NW3. What sucks is...I must be just REALLY unlucky....My dad is 63 and has more hair than I do....my fathers mother died in his mid 70s and from what I've heard and pics ive seen he had almost a full head of hair...MAYBE was NW2. I'm the youngest of 5 (all male) and out of all 5 of us I have the least hair hands down and im the 2nd youngest. My oldest brother is a NW2 and hes 33....everyone else isn't even on the noor wood scale.

Now I should probably start of by saying I was never a ladies man by any means.... Back when i was in my prime if i was really on top of my game I could get a girl who was a 4...MAYBE 5 out of 10. Since it was obvious to everyone that I was balding (about the time I became a NW3) I havn't been able to get a date with ANYONE...not even fat/ugly chicks want me. Now to be fair baldness is not my only problem as far as my looks go...to be honest im ugly in the face too. I began working out when i was 20 thinking a really great body would counter this....I went from 160lbs (i'm 6 foot 3) to 185lbs. Now im not body builder buff and I never will be but im pretty lean/ripped and I have a 6 pack. But apparently it doesn't matter to the ladies how great a body you have if you are ugly in the face and are balding. Even when im in situations where my impressive physique is obvious (the beach, the gym, etc.) it doesn't seem to help one bit.

I've been on propecia since age 20 and have tried various other hairloss products from rogaine to saw palmetto to nizoral shampoo....I dont think my hairloss has even slowed down and I sure as hell have not had any regrowth.

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Age 23 and NW3....the ladies dont want me anymore

you might wanna check out the cosmetic boards about concealers etc

p.s. ive had no luck with girls & ive just only started thinning. God help me if finasteride, minoxidil & nizoral doesnt kick in! probably spend the rest of my days as a monk :(

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score

Concealers can hide thinning. You can't really use them to hide slick bald temples.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

bitterman48 said:
My name's Zack, I first began thinning at age 17, was NW2 by age 20-21 now im a NW3. What sucks is...I must be just REALLY unlucky....My dad is 63 and has more hair than I do....my fathers mother died in his mid 70s and from what I've heard and pics ive seen he had almost a full head of hair...MAYBE was NW2. I'm the youngest of 5 (all male) and out of all 5 of us I have the least hair hands down and im the 2nd youngest. My oldest brother is a NW2 and hes 33....everyone else isn't even on the noorwood scale.

Now I should probably start of by saying I was never a ladies man by any means.... Back when i was in my prime if i was really on top of my game I could get a girl who was a 4...MAYBE 5 out of 10. Since it was obvious to everyone that I was balding (about the time I became a NW3) I havn't been able to get a date with ANYONE...not even fat/ugly chicks want me. Now to be fair baldness is not my only problem as far as my looks go...to be honest im ugly in the face too. I began working out when i was 20 thinking a really great body would counter this....I went from 160lbs (i'm 6 foot 3) to 185lbs. Now im not body builder buff and I never will be but im pretty lean/ripped and I have a 6 pack. But apparently it doesn't matter to the ladies how great a body you have if you are ugly in the face and are balding. Even when im in situations where my impressive physique is obvious (the beach, the gym, etc.) it doesn't seem to help one bit.

I've been on propecia since age 20 and have tried various other hairloss products from rogaine to saw palmetto to nizoral shampoo....I dont think my hairloss has even slowed down and I sure as hell have not had any regrowth.
Your negative attitude about yourself and your NW3 is projecting a negative image so you are not approachable. Most girls like tall guys with six packs. You have to be aggressive with women. They are not going to approach you. You need to approach them. Make sure you smile alot because women don't like men with a sour puss look. I am tall and considered good looking and I have a full head of hair but I seem unapproachable because I tend not to smile. I kind of have that look like I am mad at the world which by the way I am since we have so many cruel people in this world who say mean things to my good friend Uncomfortable man. Anyway, when I start smiling alot, it like these women smile back and you know you got your pass to approach them. If you smile at a girl and she does not smile back, move on. If you don't believe me then try it. The next time you meet a girl you are interested in, just smile at her and say hi. Keep giving her eye contact and smile. As soon as she smiles back, you got your signal so the game is now on and you go for it.

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score

my tip is: get em drunk & wait for the beer goggles to kick in. but make sure u arent drunk urself coz u may have more beer goggles than them.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey, my friend is nw6 when he was 18, still gets more girls than me! Its all about confidence, humour and other sh*t besides looks. If you don't seem like a fun person girls will repelled, try to relax and good luck.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

man chill out.... its your attitude that is driving the girls away... start doing things for yourself and stop trying to impress others...

amedd

Reaction score

Man chicks are horrible man. My wife is brutal! :youbet:

hatworldmember

Reaction score

Zack, I'm the only one in my family who has to deal with hairloss too. People don't understand how hard it really is but the people in this forum do. I was lucky enough to get hot chicks but for a while wouldnt even talk to em because I thought they deserved better. But these guys are right, you are way too hard on yourself. There are plenty of good lookin girls out there that could care less about how their guy looks. What I've learned man in the past 5 years is that I've spent that whole time waiting for a miracle and I've let it all pass by and I'll never get it back. So, if you want to fix it and you think it will make you happy then thats what you should do. Otherwise, youre gonna look at the calendar in 5 years and wonder where it all went. She's out there man, just let her see the real you and you'll be all good. Oh yeah dude, chicks always the 6 pack so keep up the good work.

JeffB

Reaction score

bitterman48 said:
Now I should probably start of by saying I was never a ladies man by any means

Hey bro let me tell you this, I've seen some pretty ugly dudes going out with chicks that you would think must've gotten drugged with something to go out with these kids. You can score chicks just with your personality but you have to be confident. Go work out, get a light tan, and learn some jokes you can throw around girls and I guarantee you someone will come along.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score

it amazes me that guys think they cant get girls if there bald or thinning,its been said a million times..all about confidence..i dont like insecure girls....same thing basically.sure there are girls that dont like guys with a shaved head/balding..but thats the same thing as guys not like girls if they have red/dark/blonde hair...seriously..its hair..hair doesnt make you who you are

Obsidian

Reaction score

threats77 said:
hair doesnt make you who you are

Grow up! Yes it does!
I'm just kidding

Carlos..

Reaction score

I agree hair doesnt make you who you are. It would be great to have a full head of hair but still, girls generally dont go for looks unless they are some slutty wh*** thats up her own arse. Noticed its so much easier to pull when your smashed? Its cuz you couldnt give a f*** about what you look like lol then you smile and girls notice that. Hairlosssucks but its just hair :punk: