bizzare turn of events

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i started itching my head today and noticed that i'm getting chunky skin build ups..which when scratched off comes out with patches of hair...sigh...insane irritation too. my hair was starting to look good too, but i knew that it was time to shave it all off (this helps clean up the scalp) however, it has been about a month and a half since i last shave my head (0 with the clippers) and it was sooo noticable that i am loosing my hair...so i was feeling very uneasy about shaving it tonight. but i knew i had to. i started with the top...and my god! my scalp was orange!! i've been using revivogen for a while, but with longer hair...and never noticed how orange it was. it was shocking! However, the hair looks much better than before, so i am pretty sure that my treatments are helping.

viperfish

Reaction score
Jimmy,
I have pretty much given up on revivogen because of irritation. My scalp was always itchy and bothersome. Not really worth it for me to continue. I mean we are trying to prevent inflammation and irritation and i was causing it by using these treatments.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
be strong my male pattern baldness brother and don't give up

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think we need to start a male pattern baldness brotherhood like the stone cutters

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so, never mind about the getting better part...i started to scratch my head and all the orange stuff started peeling off in little clumps of skin and orange revivogen!!! then i just went crazy and started itching it for about 10 mins and u should have seen my scalp. it was so heart sinking and kind of gross. just a head full of small clumps of skin and all kinds of hair attatched to them. what a mess!! the revivogen was building up on my skin and causing some serious harm. my hair looks terrible today and i have to be around people all day. Revivogen is messed up.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Jimmy,

look into Neotrogena's "anti-Residue Formula". It's only supposed to be used once or twice a week and it really helps get rid of build-up.