black caster oil for the hairlines ?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i been applying black caster to my eyelashes and they are growing for over a 2 months ! i just recently started applyinmg to the hairline

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here.
Well not black just standard castor oil from my chemist. It's been around 2 months since starting in the evening every other day.
No regrowth as such but hair is thicker the next day.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is highly unlikely that black castor oil will make any difference to your hair. Let's be realistic here, do you really think that black castor oil will restore your hairline? If you have male pattern baldness, natural products will not help. You need to get on finasteride.

giannis

Reaction score
Castor oil always made me shed more after using it. maybe it was a good sighn but i never stick to it. Isralite i want to ask you something.you seem to have regrown your hairline corners i managed that too after using minoxidil and ru but..after two months of good regrowth i started shedding again.its been a month and a half and i am still shedding, my hairline is thiner especially left temple. is it normal ?

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey israelite -
i say go for it man,
black castor oil is known to be amazing for skin and hair, so yes it will only be good for u
i have used regular castor and it made my hair slightly thicker and grow faster, and i am now thinking of buying the black one,

i also have recently used henna and it also did the same thing - thicker longer hair all over the head.

do you see any good results so far?
how r u using - r u massaging hard for a good while, let it sit ??
i was rubbing hard but i think something lighter is better, dont mess around your hair and scalp too much,
i think just let it sit there for a day, preferably in the sun or with hot towel around the head and by night / next day wash it away,
i also think its perfectly fine to use minoxidil with this on hair as it will even help the minoxidil absorb better, so no worries for that

so share with us how u apply and use and how r the results

also a note
i know that my hair is doing good and growing when i feel it,
it usually comes really clear and all over my head after a good treatment like maybe oil, or henna or a mask , and i think that this is the feeling we want to preserve

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets be sensible here guys. The truth is that there are only very, very few products that are able to effectively treat male pattern baldness. In fact, the only thing that has been found to be highly effective is 5-AR inhibitors. Nizoral shampoo and minoxidil help to some extent, but 5-AR inhibitors are by far the most effective weapon currently available. 99 percent of so-called "treatments" or "cures" fall into the category of snake oils or scams. Black castor oil would be one such example.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey israelite -
i say go for it man,
black castor oil is known to be amazing for skin and hair, so yes it will only be good for u
i have used regular castor and it made my hair slightly thicker and grow faster, and i am now thinking of buying the black one,

i also have recently used henna and it also did the same thing - thicker longer hair all over the head.

do you see any good results so far?
how r u using - r u massaging hard for a good while, let it sit ??
i was rubbing hard but i think something lighter is better, dont mess around your hair and scalp too much,
i think just let it sit there for a day, preferably in the sun or with hot towel around the head and by night / next day wash it away,
i also think its perfectly fine to use minoxidil with this on hair as it will even help the minoxidil absorb better, so no worries for that

so share with us how u apply and use and how r the results

also a note
i know that my hair is doing good and growing when i feel it,
it usually comes really clear and all over my head after a good treatment like maybe oil, or henna or a mask , and i think that this is the feeling we want to preserve
i only use caster oil on th hairline. henna is VERY VERY good for the hair. it makes the hair roots stronger. i use a oil that has henna in it. its called vatkia enriched coconut oil,

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks buddy,
would appriciate if you could answer this -

1 - how do you apply and treat your hairline with the oil ?
meaning -
- do you rub hard or soft ?
- do you massage for a good few minutes or just a few seconds ?
- do you heat the oil in your hands first ?
- how long do you let it sit on your head ?
- do you wrap your head, or warm your head somehow, after you apply the oil ?
- do you apply on hair alone / scalp alone / both ?

2 - what brand of oil do you use ?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi man, i apply black caster oil at night before bed, i massage , hairline only, and the brand i use is potentblackcasteroil . it has added ingredietns in it ! onion oil, garlic oil tea tree, sulfur,zinc, etc