Blizzy's Story

Blizzy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Well, im new to the forum and i would like to share my story/problem with you.( I apologize for im not good at english )

Anyway,
I am 20 years old and i live in Greece ..
well .. at my 16++ i had a feeling that my hair were falling and becoming thinner ofcourse in a low "level" so i didnt gave too much attention.. but every month/year was passing i realized that something was wrong ..
Now im 20 and check my status...

photo2107.jpg

photo2106.jpg

What cant i understand is that im not in Norwood's scale ( i mean im not lossing my hair at the temporal area), but my hair are becoming thinner at my whole scalp..
Does it looks like Diffuse hair loss?
( My mother has thin hair like diffuse hair loss but she has this problem few years not from 20... my father has not hair loss at all..)

Before few weeks i went to a dermatologist and he told me that its not something serious im just lossing my hair cuz of my stress and he didnt insisted me taking those medicines like minoxidil,finasteride etc. and he told me to take just Chronostim day & night + anaphase and a epicrin shampoo..

I have to tell u that im having too much stress .. the worse is that as my hair falls my stress is "growing" (i feel depressed a few times with my hair loss problem.. and more its because im still 20 years old ...)

Anyway sorry again for my english , i would be pleassed if u could tell me ur opinions and what can i do for it..

Thanks

breadnbutter

Reaction score
Malaka, your loss is just like mine man. Same story, same "stress". I started on the big 3 last month and apparently it is supposed to be the best shot. Find out what the big 3 costs and what the doctor recommended costs, you might save money on big 3, I don't know. I haven't heard anyone talk about what the doctor told you to take so I don't know if its good, but don't wait any longer.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are a good candidate for finasteride (propecia) and minoxidil.

If you get on them now and are good about sticking to them, you might have a full head of hair this time next year.

Blizzy

Reaction score
As a 20 years old can i take finasteride's pills? isnt a bit risky?
I dont like so much the idea of big3 cuz its a lifetime medication i mean something more "natural" cant help?

@breadnbutter so our alopecia its like normal hair loss? do u think that with big3 we can save our heads?

breadnbutter

Reaction score
Blizzy said:
As a 20 years old can i take finasteride's pills? isnt a bit risky?
I dont like so much the idea of big3 cuz its a lifetime medication i mean something more "natural" cant help?

@breadnbutter so our alopecia its like normal hair loss? do u think that with big3 we can save our heads?
I guess it is. The big 3 is what is usually recommended on here, and I don't think "natural" works. I once tried some herbal stuff but it was not working.

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
big 3 are the only proven treatments out there. If you seriously want to do something about your hairloss and not to throw money on snake oils and scams, get on finasteride, and if your hair does not get better until 6th month, add minoxidil (regaine) too.

20 is not too young to get on finasteride/propecia, your first goal should be to keep what u got, and try to get regrowth as a bonus. Keep your expectations low and don't stress too much...