Blog swears by 'Profollica' - genuine? or marketing genius?

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.iusedtobebald.com

I've been doing some google searching as i frantically make some last attempts to find a solution to hair loss that will work for me, and i found this blog.

At first i was reading it and it all seems genuine and i read a bunch of pages and was interested to hear his opinion. But now i'm wondering if this is a set-up by the company who make Profollica? He reviews all the different products, and he ranks Profollica as the best thing out.

There doesn't seem to be much info out there on Profollica, so i thought i'd throw the discussion out here to see what others think/know about the product? It's pretty pricey, but if it works then why not?

It smells slightly of just another money-making product that has minimal affects though, but the blog does seem genuine.
Has anybody tried Profollica?

LotsOfQuestions

Reaction score
You can expand to see all of the ingredients on this page.

http://www.profollica.com/howitworks.html

AAAAAnd at the bottom of the page.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

There is possibly some degree of truth in the claims they make about the 100s of ingredient they put into the system. I don't really know enough to suggest anything other than I have seen no people have success with other products like this.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
NicB said:
http://www.iusedtobebald.com

I've been doing some google searching as i frantically make some last attempts to find a solution to hair loss that will work for me, and i found this blog.

At first i was reading it and it all seems genuine and i read a bunch of pages and was interested to hear his opinion. But now i'm wondering if this is a set-up by the company who make Profollica? He reviews all the different products, and he ranks Profollica as the best thing out.

There doesn't seem to be much info out there on Profollica, so i thought i'd throw the discussion out here to see what others think/know about the product? It's pretty pricey, but if it works then why not?

It smells slightly of just another money-making product that has minimal affects though, but the blog does seem genuine.
Has anybody tried Profollica?

Most likely bullshit man. At this point in the hair loss world, we know what works and what doesn't. Go over to the success stories section. Every single one of them is going to be with finasteride or minoxidil. If this sh*t worked, people would be using it here.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yup. Take big 3 or accept hair loss and move on. If you want to spend a lot of money I have a cure I can sell you I mix it myself its called super regrowth tonic it cured my hair loss. It has saw palmetto, caffeine, rosemary extract....
You can imagine how many products throw natural stuff together and sell it. Thank god for the FDA or we would all be bald taking some random tonic of supplements.