Boba Bald need solution, please. (with PIC inside)

bobaboba

Reaction score
Hi,

My name Boba, a man, born 1976.
I have thinning hair since 16 years old.

I used to using Regrou Forte for 2 years, then I quit using any hair lose solution for almost 5 years, because did not see any result.

Now, after 5 years pause, I like to resume my hair grow. I hope this forum can give me best solution.

Sorry for my English.

Regards,
Boba

[attachment=2:6pgef3na]IMG00173-20100216-0215.jpg[/attachment:6pgef3na]

[attachment=1:6pgef3na]2.jpg[/attachment:6pgef3na]

Attachments

• IMG00173-20100216-0215.jpg
    IMG00173-20100216-0215.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 209

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ok well! I mean whoever answers you're going to get basically the same response (people swear by a fairly small number of products but that's because they actually work! lol :) )

Finasteride is your first one, as that lowers the DHT in your body and scalp, helping the follicles to grow again. I would recommend starting on a low-ish dose, somewhere between 0.5 and 1.0mg a day (0.25 if you want to be REALLY cautious like me! :) ).

Nizoral shampoo contains an active ingredient called Ketaconazole, which makes life much harder for DHT to accumulate around the hair follicles (it takes it's place I believe by binding to 5ar which is the enzyme responsible). So that's great to use every few days.

Those are probably your best 2 to start with. Personally I also think that Coenzyme A and a scattering of good vits and nutrients like B-vitamins and MSM are good, and even things like Omega 3, but that's all optional :)

But yeah that's it really! Hair loss does suck man, but these days at least we have a fair few good products and treatments at our disposal!

Hoppi :)