Boots Hairloss Spray - I'm gonna give it a go

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I posted a topic the other day about this womens hairloss treatment and it's since been moved to the experimental section on this forum, but I have ordered a three month supply, reason being I can't tolerate Rogaine and someone might as well give this stuff a try so I am gonna be a guniea pig for sake of research, if it works then we have another option and if it doesn't then no one need waste any money.

I want to target my thinning swirl, I will take a baseline pic and see how I go, Boots say 80% of women notice a result within 3 months so I will take a pic at baseline and keep you updated.

I am gonna drop the Revita too as I read too many negative stories and my hair has thinned out so much on this crap that I am borderline diffuse on my swirl I will revert back to good old Nizoral twice a week along with my regular shampoo.

Lucky

Pondle

Reaction score
Seems like its caffeine-based? Sounds like the Alpecin range to me. There is a study on PubMed that indicates caffeine might be an effective hair growth stimulant, but I don't think that there have been any human trials.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Seems like its caffeine-based? Sounds like the Alpecin range to me. There is a study on PubMed that indicates caffeine might be an effective hair growth stimulant, but I don't think that there have been any human trials.

well I might as well give it a go Pondle, I think Revita isn't for me, I have never shed so much, I know this could be a good sign but it leaves my hair tthin and lifeless

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:

I'm not quite human, so maybe it'll work on me.

GL :)

Sean68

Reaction score
ill buy it too. does anyone know when its out?

Sean68

Reaction score
nice hair transplant by the way lucky uk. first time ive looked at it. looks really natural.

hoople

Reaction score
I've just ordered some too. Online Boots is taking orders now. I've ordered 4 months supply. I'll let you know how it goes too.

newguy23

Reaction score
thx i checked targets website and they do have boots products but not that this hair thing. if anyone else knows where some1 in th USA can obtain this please lemme know id like to give it a go. thanks

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, the spray arrived last week and I started to use it last night and this morning.

First impressions is the pakaging is cheap and cheerful and the solution is contained in a pump spray bottle, I applied it to my thinning swirl area where my hair is a lot thinner, The solution smells, well, a bit like coffee, I applied it to my hair while it was still damp and it dried with my hair fairly quickly, my hair is quite long at present and I am using surf wax to mess it up and to make it look a bit more lively, without anything it looks limp.

I will take some pics this week of my swirl at baseline and of the hair loss spray.