BRASIL COPA AMERICA CHAMPS!!!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the game?!!! HOLLY sh*t MAN,!!! What a game!!!

OUT!
Tony

G

Mexico is going to win next year. Ay, Tony, have you ever been to a SJ Earthquakes game?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wtf

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Mexico is going to win next year. Ay, Tony, have you ever been to a SJ Earthquakes game?

Yeah, I have. It wasnt too bad, good crowd. South American and Central Americans are awesome fans! Its sad that the Quakes may be leaving San Jo.

Did you watch the game? Bro, I had a heart attack at the end! I think i lost half of my hair. :) Argentina and Brasil are huge rivals, I was in a crowd of Argentinians and screaming loud....I thought they were going to all jump me.

Aight main,
OUT!!!

The Gardener

Reaction score
Tony!.. My man..

I missed the match... had family stuff to attend to but was checking the commentary on phone's browser from time to time.

In my mind, it pretty much cements the fact the Brasil is the commandingly dominant team in the western hemisphere. They beat Argentina with what is pretty much a B squad. Mexico win next time? Maybe. I wish they'd let the States play in one of the two guest slots sometime.. they'd dust Mexico, just like they did in Korea, hihihi. Just playing with you BHD, don't take it seriously, but I know that was an emotionally tough loss.

Anyways, it's Brasil's night... cheers! saude! ching-ching!