Bright idea,mixing mino,bimo and dutas?

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been suffering from hair loss since i was 18yrs old but now i have lost a lot of it at age 30yrs, my hair is very sparse and thin at the crown but since i have some left i use toppik to conceal it and make it look thicker, toppik makes the hair look thicker but without it my scalp is pretty visible, i also have the W at the front so its a bit hard and frustrating to use it every day to conceal it and be so vain! :(

Recently i got an idea of takings Minoxidil-5%, Bimotoprost and one capsule of Dutrastride and mixing them up as a concoction, since Bimo is very expensive and the quantity is very small i can't use it to cover the whole scalp without emptying the small bottle it comes in, so i thought i mix it with Mino. The idea behind the Dutas is that i heard it gets topically absorbed into the skin and i dont want to take propecia or Avodrt orally because in the past they made me gain weight on the wrong places and also had side-effects like lower libido. So i figured i wont need to much of it but just enough to be present in the blood stream.

So my question is are these chemicals stable when mixed together or are they prone to react and form another new chemical? Considering there is no catalyst like heat would there be a reaction with each other?

Thanks guys and i am eager to know your views.