Brikker's Story - (22/ 9 Months with Minoxidil 5%)

Ringo Dynamite

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Anthony, I'm twenty two years old and I've been losing my hair since I was at least eighteen. When my hair loss started to become more difficult to conceal I gave in and purchased Minoxidil 5% and I've been using it twice daily for 9 months now. I was hopeful in the beginning but with nearly a year under my belt and less hair on my head then before I'm starting to have doubts.

I'm not willing to give up just yet and have decided that I'm going to bite the bullet and throw in Finasteride as part of my regime. I'll be starting it next week when I can get the funds. I'm just really, really hoping that maybe this will be kick my hair needs. I'm here to learn from you're experiences and soak up any advice you guys have.

Thanks for reading this, I'm happy to make myself acquainted. :)

northnorth

Reaction score
Stay calm

You can get on generic propecia (finasteride) and it is extremely cheap. I heard regular propecia is about $300 a month (broscience) but finasteride is only $3 a month.

I am in your boat kind of.. I have been taking finasteride for almost a year. I believe it has helped slow the balding and grew a few hairs. I am adding Rogaine Foam and Revita Shampoo on december 1st.

There are other alternatives to Min. people on here can give you advice on what to use.

Just don't give up

Hope this helps