Broken1i's Story - (19)

broken1i

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name's Ron. I'm currently 19 years of age. I do not have a family history of hair loss and am trying to figure out the cause of my thinning hair. Some people say that my hair is low in volume but I believe there has to be something more to it. I'm either balding or my hair's just weird. I have used hair concealers before but wish to find a more permanent solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :shakehead:

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 232

Goatboxer

Reaction score
Re: Ron's story

Hello Ron, it looks like you have diffuse thinning. Have a look in the success stories forum, you will see alot of diffuse thinners have good results with finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral (the big 3).
People often wonder what the cause of their hairloss is but it usually comes down to genetics and male pattern baldness, unfortunately.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Ron's story

Goatboxer said:
Hello Ron, it looks like you have diffuse thinning. Have a look in the success stories forum, you will see alot of diffuse thinners have good results with finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral (the big 3).
People often wonder what the cause of their hairloss is but it usually comes down to genetics and male pattern baldness, unfortunately.

Yes, Goatboxer is right. You are young and a apparently a difuse thinner, so you're an excellent candidate for finasteride. There could be some serious side effects, so consult your doctor (dermatologist) first.

broken1i

Reaction score
patrik said:
whats the family history? dad, uncles, grandfather?

Nobody in my family is bald. The only bald person that I can think of is my great great grandfather. Perhaps one of those genes went into my dna somehow. Anyhow, thanks for the help everyone. I'll check out finasteride as soon as possible. The side effects sound depressing LOL.

astros148

Established Member
Reaction score
broken1i said:
patrik said:
whats the family history? dad, uncles, grandfather?

Nobody in my family is bald. The only bald person that I can think of is my great great grandfather. Perhaps one of those genes went into my dna somehow. Anyhow, thanks for the help everyone. I'll check out finasteride as soon as possible. The side effects sound depressing LOL.
can you post some more pics