Bruce willis doing hair cloning??!!

G

Reported today on the gossip page of scandinavias biggest newspaper "aftonbladets" webpage.

It says this is an experimental treatement that has only been tested on animals.

Has anyone stateside heard of this?

G

Well sort of, I know what you are thinking but it´s not like that.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah he is getting his hair transplanted from the *** and balls of a scandinavian donkey. Its all to get that demo moore back.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, even with a shaved head he pulled in that hot YOUNG chick. He's a genuine player.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I think you two Bruce-lovers are forgetting the fact that he has tons of money. That might help in bringing in a hot young chick. I wouldn't really consider him a "player".

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Huh? I'm sorry if I'm being realistic and not immediately sucking off Bruce Willis. If Bruce Willis was just an average Joe off the street with a shaved head, I don't think he would be scoring hot chicks so readily. Do you?

D.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the article goes on to say that Willis was so obsessed with getting Demi back that he broke into her house and stole one of ashton kutchers hair's off his old favorite pillow in hopes that dr's could clone kutcher's hair on his head.