Brushes

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me give you a tip from something I recently observed. For a long time I was brushing my hair in the morning. I was only brushing it softly, trying not to do damage or lose hair. The brush had tight bristles. But I always noticed that even as careful as I was, I still lost a tiny bit of hair into the brush, and every few days I'd clean the brush and see all the hair.

About a year ago I stopped using that brush and began using one with plastic bristles, about an eighth-inch apart. I noticed that this made me lose NO hair at all. So after about a year of this brush, my hair now is amazing to me. I used to have to use both couvre and toppik to go out. Now I don't even use toppik. All because of a brush that, very, very, slowly, stripped me of a few hairs each time I used it.

So the moral of the story is, if you use a brush, and if you find any hair at all in it after a few days, GET RID OF IT. Get a different brush with wider bristles, and keep that hair, and after a year, you will notice a big difference.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MidnightFlyer, I also brush my hair with a high quality brush each morning BUT I do not get all the hairs in the brush that you mention. I used to get them all the time but not since I've been on the particular treatment that I'm using.

Greg

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont even use a brush just get some styling gel and go with the messed up look! i have for a while now its good stuff... but then again i am a college kid and not out at a real job every day ...

Hairloss should burn in hell !!! :-x