bryan and others help

tinytim30

Reaction score
Did you once say you used rum58841 as i see that many are trying it and to get away from the other p product subject does anyone know the true trials amount ie:2% 5% so on which is the best and as i cannot buy everclear in uk is polish strong vodka ok to use.
It would be good to get the mixing recipe amounts right for us novices and whether its alright to mix a week or a months supply at a time,somw guys have try to blind us with science what i would and others who want to try it.
1. HOW MANY MLS OF RU TO THE MIX?

2.HOW MUCH OF PRO GLYCOL IN MLS

3. HOW MANY MLS ALCOHOL

4.SIZE OF BOTTLE IE:FOR ONE WEEKS OR A MONTHS SUPPLE IS 60ML A MONTHS SUPPLY AS IN minoxidil.

I know it may seem stupid but many are confused and it we buy ru do not want to make the wrong mixture.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I personally have never used RU58841. I've read almost all the studies (not just the abstracts, but the full papers), and I've never seen any indication in any of them that RU58841 lasts for only a week or so at a time. I think that's probably just an idea that was dreamed-up on hairloss sites! I can understand if you want to try it that way yourself, though; just mix a week's worth of batches at a time.

If you don't have access to Everclear in your country, I don't know what to tell you about using other strong booze instead. I suppose that might be alright, especially if you only use a week's worth at a time.

The best results in the animal studies were with the 5% solutions, but if you have trouble getting that to dissolve properly, don't worry about using something like 2% or 3%, instead. I'd probably use a 50/50 mixture of booze/propylene glycol (which was used in one of the studies), but if you have trouble getting that to dissolve the RU58841, try going to more booze, and less propylene glycol (maybe a 70/30 solution, instead of a 50/50 solution).

So if you're making a week's worth at a time, that would be a total of 7 mL of booze/propylene glycol (assuming one application per day). The total amount of RU58841 in that quantity (assuming you can get it to dissolve to 5%) would be 7 mL X 50 mg = 350 mg. If you have to dissolve it to only 2%, that would only be: 7 mL X 20 mg = 140 mg of RU58841. It shouldn't be difficult to store only 7 mL of the solution at a time. Keep it tightly sealed in a cool, dark place.

Jacob

Reaction score
Why in the world go to 5%? Just use 2.5% and put on twice as much. Or 1% and :shakehead:

Hey Tinytim....there's a bunch of other things that were just dreamed up..wanna guess what they are? :woot:

tinytim30

Reaction score
Many thanks bryan and jacob is spriro 5% as good as ru and there is a company that sells research chems that has a 0.5 dutas lotion and these are a lot cheaper and easyer to get than ru but are they as good? :)