Bryan, are apple polyphenols and procyanin b-2 good?

CCS

Reaction score
I read that there was a japanese study that showed they are stronger than minoxidil, on the site that sells them. On another site, someone said they did worse than minoxidil. I could google for the study if you want, and paste it here, but I figured you already have it.

CCS

Reaction score
are the polyphenols in revivogen the watersoluble apple or the non-water soluble ones? I read the non-soluble ones don't work as well as the apple ones, but revivogen is cheaper than the apple ones, and has the fatty acids. I wish revivogen did not have saw palmetto since it stinks. I hope they just put a little in there.

CCS

Reaction score
OK, I decided to buy applepoly capsules, 60 500mg capsules for $40, and put one in my minoxidil bottle each month, and pour fresh minoxidil in the same bottle in case some of the old did not dissolve. I just have to make sure I buy from the right place that has a variety of polyphenols. I add a capsule to my frozen juice, which I drink over a few days by pouring some in a cup and adding water when I want some. It saves room.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
The studies "suggest" they are good - but I can't get the full version of the article, so can't see if they have done a dodgy somewhere in their methods/materials.

I purchased some grape seed extract - you reckon dropping it into minonxidil will be ok? I already have finasteride and caffeine in mine already lol

CCS

Reaction score
I put grape seed extract in mine. It is fat soluble, but soluble in ethanol as well. That is why wine has much more of it than grape juice. I'm sure the aging time helps to. But my minoxidil will age it over a month. I recommend opening a bottle of minoxidil in advance and dumping some estract in it a month before you use it.

For $40 and that many tablets, I think it is worth the risk to just put a few tablets in my minoxidil. I'd take more time to research it if I were buying a lot for oral doses. Since a month is based on 2 per day, I'm still tempted to take one orally every 3rd day. I know the body does not keep water soluble stuff long, but maybe it will do some good.

CCS

Reaction score
no. not enough polyphenols.