Bryan: Question concerning L-Arginine effectiveness

G

Bryan,

in another thread you have stated that L-Arginine loses its effectiveness after some time of using it. Why is that? Are there any studies which back up this or is it just your personal experience? Thank you in advance!

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Effectiveness for what?

G

As Jayman said: You said it would lose its effectiveness as Libido booster after some time.

G

taug not to be rude so don't take this the wrong way, but why do you need to get it up if you aren't having sex?

G

No problem, mate!

You are right, I may not need it at the moment. But I want to be able to get it up just in case I am having sex. I am also somehow annoyed by my low libido. A healthy sex drive is just a part of us humans and I am missing it. That´s it.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
What I said before about losing its effectiveness for enhancing libido was just based on personal experience. As far as I know, there is nothing in the medical literature about its use for that purpose AT ALL, much less whether or not the effect fades over time. Neither do I personally have any idea why arginine does that.

Bryan

G

liquidfirex said:
Get some maca root and you'll be fine :p

Thx mate, I recently bough Maca from Bolivia and can´t wait to actually use it..... 8)

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try some horny goat weed about 45 minutes before sexual activity, you will beg ur carrot to lie down!
I heard good things about encyte too. All natural

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
According to Spectral DNC bumf they were looking to get approval to spray it on your todger for a stiffie. Don't know if anyones tried it...

To an earlier question - getting hard regularly is essential for sex with yourself if there isn't someone else to do it with, couldn't go without that even if there was no partner.

I've found finasteride has increased my libido ..