Buksi's Husband's Story- (Husband's thinning hair)

buksi

Reaction score
Hello all,

Girl here. Hubby has had steadily thinning hair for a few years now. He is 38, there is no male pattern baldness, it's just thin all around with the scalp showing. (all males in his side of the family have full head of hair) I also don't see any flaking or irritation, although he did say his hair loss slowed down when he used T-Gel. I checked out Rogain but it is not appropriate for his type of hair loss.

I really want to help him as it clearly bothers him. I personally don't care.
Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

buksi

Reaction score
Re: Husband's thinning hair

Yeah, I'd prefer to have a bald husband who is able to maintain an erection to one who has a full head of hair with no action in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. From reading up on finasteride, there is no way I would even suggest it to him or he would go for it, no matter how upset he is about his hair.

Are there any topicals that work?

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score

buksi said:
Yeah, I'd prefer to have a bald husband who is able to maintain an erection to one who has a full head of hair with no action in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. From reading up on finasteride, there is no way I would even suggest it to him or he would go for it, no matter how upset he is about his hair.

Are there any topicals that work?

If you don't think it's male pattern baldness, then you will need to go see a doctor. Hair-loss in men is almost always Pattern baldness, but if it's not, it could be a variety of different things: Vitamin deficiencies, DPA, stress, traction alopecia... the list goes on. Go to your doctor and get a diagnosis.

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score

buksi said:
Yeah, I'd prefer to have a bald husband who is able to maintain an erection to one who has a full head of hair with no action in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.

The chances of it affecting his ability to maintain an erection is very very small. The majority of men have zero sides. Plus, any side effects are always reversible on stopping finasteride.

Worth a shot IMO, it's his only real chance of stopping of reversing hairloss.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
buksi i have to say you're real women who loves real guy with a erection

did you see any sebum on his head,

i've met one guy he was fully poured with his head with sebum one or two hair left on his head .

please dont mistake me