Buying Retin A now Dr Lee has bit the dust?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Retin A from now Dr Lee is no more?

Obviously the Dr Lee stuff was mixed in a bottle with minoxidil plus stuff to help it absorb in to the scalp... would buying some Retin A gel be as effective? Or would I need a liquid form, and then need to mix it with minoxidil to have the desired effect?

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Retin A from now Dr Lee is no more?

Obviously the Dr Lee stuff was mixed in a bottle with minoxidil plus stuff to help it absorb in to the scalp... would buying some Retin A gel be as effective? Or would I need a liquid form, and then need to mix it with minoxidil to have the desired effect?

I get it from unitedpharmacies and apply it occasionally at the temples....it doesnt need to be mixed with minoxidil in order to be effective.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
zayin said:
ajax said:

I get it from unitedpharmacies and apply it occasionally at the temples....it doesnt need to be mixed with minoxidil in order to be effective.

Thanks Zayin, which one do you buy as there's a lot of different ones on there.

I see they have a minoxidil + tretinoin liquid thats cheaper than the creme's/gels.. would this be the best option as i'm not sure how well a gel or creme will work when it comes to skin absorbtion?