Call to all experienced min appliers

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
I finally started to apply min today and boy was i suprised! I bought mine from genhair which comes with a pump spray and this is how i applied it:

- Two sprays to the right and left bare temples (which is 4 sprays in total)
- Gently rubbed and tapped in solution to the bare areas whilst ensuring i applied it to the hairline too.
- Applied two sprays to by crown and gently rubbed and tapped in solution
- Finally washed hands and face to ensure all solution on any part apart from my scalp was removed

6 sprays = 1ml according to instructions

All i can say is that it took me no more than 2 minutes to do and it dried in 5 minutes!!

Please let me know if this is a correct way to apply the solution because if it is then i've been scared for no reason as it takes the minimal effort needed! it takes me longer to comb my hair then apply this stuff!

I hope this helps people who think that to apply min is an effort.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
latecomer said:
I finally started to apply min today and boy was i suprised! I bought mine from genhair which comes with a pump spray and this is how i applied it:

- Two sprays to the right and left bare temples (which is 4 sprays in total)
- Gently rubbed and tapped in solution to the bare areas whilst ensuring i applied it to the hairline too.
- Applied two sprays to by crown and gently rubbed and tapped in solution
- Finally washed hands and face to ensure all solution on any part apart from my scalp was removed

6 sprays = 1ml according to instructions

All i can say is that it took me no more than 2 minutes to do and it dried in 5 minutes!!

Please let me know if this is a correct way to apply the solution because if it is then i've been scared for no reason as it takes the minimal effort needed! it takes me longer to comb my hair then apply this stuff!

I hope this helps people who think that to apply min is an effort.

It will be more effective if there is some hair already there... so make sure you hit that area good. You may experience some regrowth on "slick bald" areas (ie. skin) but not much. You seem to be doing everything ok. I actually use rogaine in the morning before work and it acts to hold my hair in place and dries on the way to work.