Can Anybody Help !!

sashi-s

Reaction score
Hi,

I am suffering from major hair loss. I am just about so desperate to stop my hair from falling that i can try any and every treatment that comes my way. I came across this site :
http://www.cure-for.info
This site mentions some treatments and recipes to cure hair loss, does anybody have any feedback about the tips mentioned ? Has it helped anybody. They seem to be good, please let me know if these treatments have helped anybody.

sashi

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spam.jpg

sashi-s

Reaction score
Hi,

If anybody thinks that this is a SPAM post then I would like to tell that person, that I am really suffering from a major hair loss problems and I have a list of sites which mention hair loss treatments. And believe me I have tried all possible remedies but all with no results. I have lost my confidence and now I take heed to anything that comes my way. if you still don't believe then I have no other way to prove myself. I thought that by talking on the forum I would get like minded people whom I could share my problems with.

Sashi

Sean68

Reaction score
stop taking the piss. flim flam have a look at the site its actually quite funny.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
from the site:

The treatment of balding due to heredity is still to be discovered. But artificially hair transplant and hair weave are good options.

all i need in life is a can of cider and a good weave.

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
Although I don't think that site will help anyone with hairloss, I don't think it's spam either. Unless of course he's in the coconut business....

So all in all, I say give the guy a break.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Another reason could be pregnancy. Generally for 2-3 months after delivery there is excessive hair fall due to hormonal changes. Menopause can also be a cause for hair loss. But correcting the hormonal imbalance can cure hair loss. Some medicines can cause hair loss too, or some infection can cause falling of hair. Some kind of birth control pills or antidepressants can also be a cause for hair loss. It can be caused by heredity as well. Hair fall can occur due to excessive shampooing and blow drying too. Hair fall can be caused due to habits like compulsive hair pulling (trichotillomania) or rubbing the scalp harshly. But there is definitely a cure for most kinds of hair loss which we shall discuss in our coming sections.

extremely funny, did you write that sashi?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair fall can be caused due to habits like compulsive hair pulling (trichotillomania) or rubbing the scalp harshly.

hey if your hair is thinning... MAKE SURE YOUR NOT PULLING IT OUT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD BECAUSE THAT CAN ALSO CAUSE HAIR LOSS!

IBM

Reaction score
Hair fall can occur due to excessive shampooing and blow drying too.

That reminds me the non-shampoo guy like david lee roth

Meditation. Now I hardly need to stress on the importance of meditation

Pfff Meditation or Medication? This is so stupid like the Santa Claus invention.