Can Anyone Help Me Or Point Me To The Right Direction?

Unluckymate

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a FUT surgery 10 years ago. I wanted to do something about the scar and had a FUE 2 years back. Using hair from beard. Since a certain amount of grafts needed to make the surgery more more hair than the needed for the scar has been taken. An the surplus was used on various places of the scalp. And since than i have burning, inflammation, redness in those areas. Also experiencing needle pain. Since two years. It is not as killing as last year but it is still very bad. Also the hairs of FUT surgery has been dying where the symptoms occur. The more the symptom the bad it is. Can someone help me? I went everywhere i could think of dermatologist, neurologist... What this nightmare can be?

Can anyone help me or point me to the right direction? I don't know what to do anymore...
0[1].jpg
0[1].jpg
1[1].jpg

Attachments

• 2[1].jpg
    2[1].jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so the transplanted hairs from 10 years ago aren't staying? you're saying you just added beard hairs to your head?

Unluckymate

My Regimen
Reaction score
so the transplanted hairs from 10 years ago aren't staying? you're saying you just added beard hairs to your head?
The operation was for the FUT scar. Since there are surplus number of the hairs taken from beard after completing the scar they were put around my head where there had been openings. After the operation the symptoms started. With the symptoms the hair from first translation started falling. And the falling is in %100 correlation with how bad the symptoms are. The worse the symptoms the more the shedding. I added some photos to first post.