Can Copper Peptides cause DAMAGE ?

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using Folligen for a couple months now.. slowly dilluting the bottle as it empties, by adding more water, allowing the bottle to fill back up again... it's lasting me a long time.

I've noticed recently that if I stop using it for a few days, that the itching goes away ... but if I use it at night, the next day I have bad itching..

The itching hasn't gone away through continuous use as it is supposed to with Folligen.

I was wondering, is it possible that it's actually BAD for your hair, since it causes irritation? I mean, if I stop I think I won't have hardly any itching (maybe a little from the Propecia, if that actually is possible).. but with the Folligen, it's just making me itch... I dunno if I'm applying too much or what.

I think Propecia does cause me scalp irritation alone, though.

Any feedback ?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My scalp was pretty bad as far as itching goes. I used Tricomin, but that only made matters worse. At least that was my impression from all the burning and itching I experienced. (perhaps I didnt use it long enough for my scalp to get used to it).

Any how, I have been using Nizoral and H&S on a constant basis. Alternating the Nizoral every 3rd day and my scalp has improved A LOT! I dont get that itchiiiiiiiiii sensation during the day and if I do its very minor. I would recommend you stop the Folligen for a few days and see what happens. Maybe the alcohol are irritating your scalp.

Tony

viperfish

Reaction score
I also get itching from the cu peptides and my hair seems to shed more on the days I use it. I also am thinking of dropping the stuff.