Can/does 'Trichogen' help hairloss/regrowth?

tal17

Reaction score
Hi all...
Been awhile since I've been around.

I stumbled across a product from healthyhairplus and was wondering about it. I did some searches here, but was not able to find much info on it. Also did some google searches with little success. It's called "Trichogen".

Here's the product description:
"Follicle Stimulator Spray for Hair Growth

Finally a quick solution for keeping hair healthy and growing properly. Just after you wash hair and after you towel dry give a spray to hair and then towel dry again and style hair. It can also be used at night just before bed. a 10% Trichogen solution guaranteed to stop hair loss and help get hair back into the growth cycle which means thicker and healthier hair for both men and women. A top seller! A SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR HAIR THINNING!"

Does 'Trichogen' impact hair loss at all?

P.S. I don't know if this product works. Thats why I'm here asking. Please don't go out and buy 100's of bottles of this stuff just because of the product description or this post.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe in the year 2050 we’ll have a magic spray that stops hairloss and regrows hair.

But in the present your options are: a foam, a pill, and surgery.

You could consider Toppik to be magical, but it’s only an illusion.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
are you sure you don't mean "tricomin"?

where did you hear about this other stuff?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
Tricogen = Tricomin + Folligen;

Well, if that's true - and you're into copper peptides, it probably wouldn't be too bad as long as it's reasonably priced.

I certainly wouldn't expect any miracles (short of improved scalp health) though.

Thanks IBM.

IBM

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
IBM said:

Well, if that's true - and you're into copper peptides, it probably wouldn't be too bad as long as it's reasonably priced.

I certainly wouldn't expect any miracles (short of improved scalp health) though.

Thanks IBM.

That was a joke. I'm not using those products.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
hair_tomorrow said:
IBM said:

Thanks IBM.

That was a joke. I'm not using those products.

You prick :toma: (kidding :).

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair Loss Treatment Scams
http://www.hairlosslibrary.com/hairlosstreatmentscams/investigate.htm

Investigate Hair Loss Products
Curious about Fabao, Avacor, Nisim, Shen Min Hairgenesis, Thymuskin, Trichogen, and Revivogen.

Below, you will find links to articles and forums reporting on specific products that were either formally declared as a fraudulent company by the government or has been declared so by users of a specific product. These reports will give you tips and feedback on what to look out for.

--Trichogen: BEWARE The Biggest Scam Artists on alt.baldspot
--A Bullshit Company by the Name of Trichogen and their PDG
--Trichogen Lies/CEASE AND DESIST
--Trichogen are scam artists and garbage. They were pushing a PDG product which
was garbage. As far as I know they are out of business ...
--The stuff is garbage, and I can provide you a list of ten people
who have purchased it from a Scam Company called Trichogen. ...
--... employee of Trichogen which ripped many of us off by selling that snake piss PDG
and Fabao, and yes all of your feeble minded aol friends were in on the scam. ...
--... products. They are a bunch of scam artists, Fabao and PDG are nothing more
than snake oil! STay awat from Trichogen, I repeat stay away! ...
--... Perhaps, also, Fabao is just another scam!? ... the real stuff--the consenus around here
is that you should not buy from a company called Trichogen/cybergen---- I ...