Can Frequent Urination Be Related To (minoxidil-nanoxidil-neoptide-nourkrin)?

mohamed magdy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello this is Mohamed from Egypt, in short i am 19 and started having hair loss in the vortex and hairline for about a year now its not that bad but since i saw a lot of posts saying 'i wish i started minoxidil earlier' i decided to start treating it. i went to a dermatologist he suggested starting multiple treatments then just stay on minoxidil when i am satisfied with the results he suggested minoxidil(regaine 5% solution) 2 times a day - nanoxidil(dnc-n) 2 times a day on top of the minoxidil - neoptide for men once a day in the middle of the day - nourkirn tablets for men 2 tablets a day - and anaphase shampoo. i didnt notice any serious side effects just the first couple of days normal slight itching and its gone now , ive been on minoxidil for a month now and saw a bit of results and feeling my hair thicker and healthier. anyway recently (after like 3 weeks) i feel like i urinate much more frequent than usual , so i was wondering if that is related to minoxidil or any of the above treatments, could it be just a temporarily phase? or because its the liquid version of minoxidil? , anyway i started cutting the dosage to 1 time a day minoxidil and same for nanoxidil. if someone could guide me i would be grateful :))).

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is anti-androgen just list finasteride. It can cause frequent urination because it can affect the prostate. so yeah, it's why you're pissing a lot