Can Someone Please Help Me Out???

mikewazowski

Reaction score
Im 20 years old and it seems like my hairline is receding, I think i m a Norwood 1 but it could be more and i just can't tell. Though my hairline does look the same in photos from 2 years ago. Some of my hair that falls out in the shower is slightly thinner in diameter than the rest but has the same length

Family History:

Father(Only Child): 56 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Fathers side): 80 years old, Norwood 2.5 or 3 with diffuse thinning

Grandfather (Mothers Side): 78 years old, Norwood 0, no hair loss, low forehead

Uncles (Mothers Side): Mid and Late 30's, 2 of them are Norwood 2's with no thinning, and one is a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning

I have attached pictures of my current hairline, sorry if they are not clear. Can someone please tell me if this is the beginning of male pattern baldness

FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You could be a hair model. You are not going bald. Now go model that hair.

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Dr. House. But if you see thin hairs falling out then there definitely is minituarisation. Get on Finasteride and forget about hair loss. You will maintain for probably another 10+ years on it.

mikewazowski

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Are you sure this is miniaturisation? They are of the same length as the rest of my hair, I heard that in miniaturisation the hair grows back smaller.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't have much to worry about right now, I know some of us would kill for that hair.