Can Someone Post a Step by Step on How to Use RU58841

bord3rland

Reaction score
For the guys who have used RU58841 successfully - can you post a Step by Step guide on the best way to put it together and use it?

I'm having a little trouble finding a comprehensive method since there are so many posts and opinions on this site.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
bord3rland said:
For the guys who have used RU58841 successfully - can you post a Step by Step guide on the best way to put it together and use it?

I'm having a little trouble finding a comprehensive method since there are so many posts and opinions on this site.
Just mix it with 85% ethanol and 15% PPG and it will work. From what I remember there hasn't been any research on the optimal carrier for it.

CCS

Reaction score
bord3rland said:

read one of the other threads. The mixture in one of them sounds good.

dmx0mail.com

Reaction score
I've tried every possible avenue over the last few years and nothing has seemed to work: finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, etc. I really want to try RU58841, but my knowledge of chemistry is severely lacking. I worry that I'll mess up formulating the RU58841 solution. If someone could post up a step by step for laymen I would be forever appreciative.

dmx0mail.com

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
bord3rland said:

read one of the other threads. The mixture in one of them sounds good.
Sorry, I made the previous post just prior to having read this post. I'm looking around and I'm not entirely sure as to which mixture it is that you are talking about? Would you be so kind as to link?

Also, your thread about the possibility of licorice being stronger than RU has me quite intrigued as well. A possible alternative to RU is certainly interesting. Please let us know how that goes.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
dmx0mail.com said:
I've tried every possible avenue over the last few years and nothing has seemed to work: finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, etc. I really want to try RU58841, but my knowledge of chemistry is severely lacking. I worry that I'll mess up formulating the RU58841 solution. If someone could post up a step by step for laymen I would be forever appreciative.

How long you have been on finasteride or dutasteride for??

dmx0mail.com

Reaction score
squeegee said:
dmx0mail.com said:

How long you have been on finasteride or dutasteride for??
I was on finasteride for about a year, and while the shedding slowed a little, it never really stopped. I then switched to dutasteride hoping that it would stop the shedding completely, and although the shedding improved, the sides were absolutely unbearable. Right now a topical anti-androgen without systemic effects would be a Godsend. I'm hoping that RU is the answer.

Although I'll admit that I've never tried spironolactone or fluridil because I doubt they would be effective enough.

dave25

Reaction score
A topical antiandrogen would be highly desirable for male pattern baldness sufferers because current oral medications (propecia and dutasteride ) do mess up with your hormones and to my mind that's definitely a major side effect we should try to avoid... besides propecia and dutasteride have been developed specifically for prostate enlargement and NOT for HAIR LOSS!!!

Of course propecia seems to deliver some results but theretically you should stay on it for the rest of your life... imagine a 20 year old popping a pill every day till he's 80 !!!!!simply disquieting