Canaduh's Story

Canaduh

Reaction score
All right, well, here goes nothing:

I'm a 19 year old male and within the last 6 months or so, I have noticed my hair beginning to thin along the hairline, most noticeably at the top right; along my temples; a small circular bald spot starting at the back top of my head; and at the top right along the sides of my head. While it is not yet readily noticeable to others at first glance (around an Norwood 1.5) I can definitely tell that hair loss is starting, and would like to address it before it becomes a bigger problem.
Basically wondering what my best regimen will be, and after reading most of the Success Story threads, was thinking of starting the Big Three, although I had read some negative side effects caused by finasteride, so I was wondering if replacing it with S5 would be a viable option for long-term hair recovery. I'm also curious as to where everyone gets their products from, so that would be helpful also. Looking to start this as soon as I figure out the best option for me.
Thanks for bearing with me, any and all input is greatly appreciated.

-A

Canaduh

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
So for a regimen I'm thinking of 1.25mg finasteride daily (proscar cut up)
5% minoxidil twice a day
nizoral 2-3 times a week.

I've been seeing a lot of people taking vitamin supplements when they start a hair treatment program. Is this necessary? If so, what would best suit my regimen?
Thanks