Captain Charisma's story

Reaction score
Ok, so my hair has been falling for some years, but now after finding this forum, reading around and drinking a bit too much this last 5 de mayo, I decided I'll make something about it.

I'm in my late 20's, never been to a dermatologist and chances are I won't, at least for the time being, so I don't really know the cause. My father has some receding temples, but not hair loss like mine. I do think my mom's grandpa was bald tho.

I plan on getting some minoxidil(the walgreen's brand, cuz I can get a 3 month supply cheap right now), some nizoral, and I already have some Nioxin I got cheap.

Gotta hold on finasteride cuz money is definitely an issue. Should I check with a pro first? Or should I begin with the minoxidil immediately?

Please help The Captain here.

antonio666

Reaction score
tou are a perfect candiate for the big 3,have seen people make a full recovery at your stage of hairloss

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain,
I too believe you have potential for a full recovery. Propecia will defintely help in the back and minoxidil in the front. Best of luck buddy and keep us posted.

-Pologuy

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are in your late 20s and cannot afford finasteride? :freaked:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hairloss is exactly the same as a good friend of mine, the big 3 could definately make your hair look 10x better if you were persistant, I look forward to following your progress.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't forget you can just order Proscar for way cheaper from on online pharmacy and just cut it up.

Or get some older guy with benefits to go to their doctor and complain of frequent urination to get some Proscar or Avodart that way. Good luck.

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:

well I can afford it, just not right off the bat :wink:

I already ordered nizoral 2% and I'll buy the minoxidil tomorrow

should I get a 3 month kit to try, or should I get more? are secondary effects common?

any good online store for finasteride besides this one?

Reaction score
so I began minoxidil today

notice how 05+11+07 = 23 ?

oops...nevermind

anyway, I'm waiting for the nizoral to arrive and I think I found a store that has some cheap fincar, so I'll order it soon.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Captain_Charisma said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

well I can afford it, just not right off the bat :wink:

I already ordered nizoral 2% and I'll buy the minoxidil tomorrow

should I get a 3 month kit to try, or should I get more? are secondary effects common?

any good online store for finasteride besides this one?

Just buy the 3-month kit on ebay, they are fairly cheap. GL!

G

We're pretty much in the same boat, dude, except you're a little bit older than me (I'm 24 yrs 6 mths). Hope it turns out well for the both of us.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get the big3 going, and if you have a shed 1-2 months in, just grit your teeth and ignore it... The other side of that shed will be a whole new crop of hair you have not seen for 4-5 years.

Reaction score
well thanks everybody who posted and/or is following the progress here

It's been a lil bit more than a month, and I have missed some minoxidil applications, but I've been keeping strong with the pill

cant say if it's working yet, but I'll just ignore it and carry on

hope it turns well for all of us

RaginDemon

Reaction score
If you experience a shedding, don't stop your application. My hair got significantly worse at month 2, but things start to pick up after the 4th months. GL bro!!!

Reaction score
thanks

I dont care much about the shedding, cuz it's pretty noticeable anyway

anyway, I think I'm gonna go take some beers!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Captain_Charisma said:
thanks

I dont care much about the shedding, cuz it's pretty noticeable anyway

anyway, I think I'm gonna go take some beers!

definitely beers and hos help me relax big time lol