careprost for regrowth ???

justinstocks

Reaction score
hi all , im just after some opinions for this idea ...

im thinking of buying some careprost from inhouse pharmacy and adding a 3ml bottle to a full bottle of spectral dnc-n ( x 6 )

does anyone think this will help with regrowth ?

thanks in advance !

Michelles

Reaction score
Hi, I've been using Careprost since December and it works really well on me! One of the best things I've done in my life, lol! I know a company here in U.S. selling it and you can have it within 2-3 days. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you their info.

Michelle

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's just latisse... my god why do you people even bother with that. You won't get any results besides permanently changing your eye color

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
it's just latisse... my god why do you people even bother with that. You won't get any results besides permanently changing your eye color

:jackit:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
2020 said:

:jackit:

you forgot to post your hairline pictures...

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 i wish u WOULD post pics showing your results! cb-03-01 thread is very informative in my opinion.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
2020 i wish u WOULD post pics showing your results! cb-03-01 thread is very informative in my opinion.

yes... CB works. WE KNOW THAT. The problem is that no one has access to it. We're all stuck waiting for Cosmo to release this to market

Michelles

Reaction score
Careprost makes your eyelashes longer, thicker and darker. My friends who have been using Careprost and have light colored iris didn't experience darkening of the iris. It varies from person to person, but so far so good! Loving it!

justinstocks

Reaction score
ok so my careprost has arrived from inhouse and ive had a change of plan.

im now going to use it neat , 2 drops at night , on a thin patch of hair i have right in the middle of my hairline at the front.

ive taken baseline photos and will do so monthly to see if it does trigger any regrowth / thickening . depending on results ( and sides ? ) i may move on to using it all over my head.

cheers

jus