castration and you

abcdefg

Reaction score
Are there any guys out there today that were castrated before puberty to prove that being castrated completely stops male pattern baldness from happening?

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
I was castrated afterwards. I took finasteride and it pretty much royally fucked me up. My hair doesn't fall out anymore and my dick doesn't work.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride was developed after scientists studied Eunuchs who don't develop sexually. None of them lost hair.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wtf. No we don't have modern eunuchs. It's 2011.

finasteride kills DHT and stops hairloss in 90% of guys, we don't need evidence from castrates to prove blocking DHT stops hairloss.

el_duterino

Reaction score
there are 1 million castrated men in India...

Views differ on the exact process of castration and one would believe that there are several procedures by which the hijras dispense with unwanted male appendages. A common practice, however, begins with the individual being sequestered in isolation for some days during which he is fed on a diet of opium and milk to keep him in a permanent state of intoxication. On a day declared auspicious by the Guru, the boy is laid down on a hard surface and a cord is tied tightly around his testicles to stop the flow of blood. Several eunuchs hold him down as a sharp knife severs the penis and testicles in one swift movement. The wound is bled for a period of hours, to signify the draining of manhood and the onset of womanhood. A metal or wooden plug is inserted into the wound to stop full closure and leave an aperture for the passage of urine. Hot oil is poured over the area and herbs are placed on it to hasten the healing process

Some communities, however, do not consider the procedure complete until the boy has been made to sit on a grinding stone and pushed down until he bleeds from the anus. The drops of blood are taken to signify the first menstruation, and only then is the initiation complete.

http://www.thingsasian.com/stories-photos/2022

SMAKMAN

Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Are there any guys out there today that were castrated before puberty to prove that being castrated completely stops male pattern baldness from happening?

I was castrated quite recently - my EX helped a lot along with helping relieve me of most of my material wealth... :thumbdown2:

abcdefg

Reaction score
So the question is are there any recent examples maybe of people living right now that were castrated before puberty or even after that prove that the hair loss stops completely? It really should according to the DHT theory. I was just curious because it seems someone out there would be a good example.
Do the castrated men in india all have no hair loss then?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I take fairly high doses of Androcur which basically have a chemical castration effect; I have more hair now than I did 15 years ago :)