Castration???

mike417

Reaction score
Alright guys I heard a newer country song today ripping on all the metrosexual men out there and one of the things in the song was saying all the guys getting lined up to get neutered because they love their hair. This got me thinking, why don't older guys say in their 30s or 40s who have already had kids and don't plan on having any more get castrated?? This does stop hairloss right??? And as long as you can still have sex it seems like a no brainer but I might be missing something here. Maybe just the fact of not having a set scares guys off??

metalheaddude

Reaction score
But if you get your balls cut off how are you supposed to create semen?

Chemical castration might work....Least then everything is still intact.

mike417

Reaction score
Well I was thinking you could still bone your wife and still produce some but maybe I'm wrong. I know a guy that had his nuts cut off and he still bangs his wife a lot, so maybe I'm still missing something here.

beaner

Reaction score
mike417 said:
And as long as you can still have sex it seems like a no brainer but I might be missing something here.

I think you're missing a lot. You will have no desire for sex after castration. You will be producing little, if no testosterone. You'd be subject to possible gynecomastia and other signs of feminization. Basically, you will no longer have what makes you a male. I'm sure most guys wouldn't care for the idea of walking around ball-less with a pair of flapping tits. To each his own though--just be sure to use sterile equipment so as not to risk a nasty infection.

beaner

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Umm don't you mean a vasectomy?

Castration means they chop your penis off lol.

No, castration is when your testicles are removed. The penis is not involved.

mike417

Reaction score
beaner said:
HatPrisoner91 said:

Yeah I thought it was just when they chopped your nuts off.....but you can still have sex you are just infertile, isn't this correct?

beaner

Reaction score
mike417 said:
beaner said:
HatPrisoner91 said:

Yeah I thought it was just when they chopped your nuts off.....but you can still have sex you are just infertile, isn't this correct?

You will probably not have any desire for sex or the ability to get an erection. Read my other post above. By cutting your balls off you are ridding yourself of what make you a man.

bubka

Reaction score
I am almost positive on this, but the effects of castration on the body, before and after puberty are very different.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your testicles are what are cut off during castration and without testicles you
do not produce testosterone. Without testosterone you do not get erections,
without erections you do not attract women, without women you do
not need hair.

But you will have nice hair and a very nice set of boobs.

And yes... I'm totally positive on this.

beaner

Reaction score
Here's what wiki says regarding castration both before and after puberty:

A subject of castration who is castrated before the onset of puberty will retain a high voice, non-muscular build, and small genitals. They may well be taller than average, as the production of sex hormones in puberty—particularly testosterone—stops long bone growth. The person may not develop pubic hair and will have a small sex drive or none at all.

Castrations after the onset of puberty will typically reduce the sex drive considerably or eliminate it altogether. Also castrated people are automatically sterile, because the testes (for males) and ovaries (for females) produce sex cells needed for sexual reproduction. Once removed the subject is infertile. The voice does not change. Some castrates report mood changes, such as depression or a more serene outlook on life. Body strength and muscle mass can decrease somewhat. Body hair sometimes may decrease. Castration prevents male pattern baldness if it is done before hair is lost; however, castration will not restore hair growth after hair has already been lost due to male pattern baldness.

No thanks.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
casperz said:
not need hair.

But sperm and semen is created in the testicles so if you have your balls cut off which is what castration is you will not be able to ejaculate which is what gives you the orgasm in the first place.

bubka

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
casperz said:
not need hair.

But sperm and semen is created in the testicles so if you have your balls cut off which is what castration is you will not be able to ejaculate which is what gives you the orgasm in the first place.
YES YOU CAN, not all of the semen in produced within the testes only :whistle:

docj077

Reaction score
bubka said:
metalheaddude said:
casperz said:
not need hair.

YES YOU CAN, not all of the semen in produced within the testes only :whistle:

That's correct. Not all of compounds and cellular components that make up semen are produced in the testicles. However, castration does not diminish your testosterone level to zero. Men still produce androgens in the adrenal glands and those androgens are still capable of being converted to potent androgens in peripheral tissues.

antonio666

Reaction score
lets not deny that when we look in the mirror and see our hair dissapearing for a split moment we have thought about castration,howevr like the posters said this is what makes us men and although we are unhappy without are original hair we would be unhappy not being able to have sex with hot women

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
lets not deny that when we look in the mirror and see our hair dissapearing for a split moment we have thought about castration,howevr like the posters said this is what makes us men and although we are unhappy without are original hair we would be unhappy not being able to have sex with hot women

Castration has NEVER entered my head, even when I look in the mirror.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
lol castration is going a little far. If your looking in the mirror and thinking about castration then I think its fair to say you have a pychological problem and should probably seek professional help :hairy:

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Or you could be a transsexual.

Sperm counts in men worldwide are declining, and a lot of men these days lack sexual appetite per a recent article I read -- so it is not surprising if you want hair more than sex.