castration

Reaction score
We need to ask congress to create a bill to castrate all balding men worldwife

This will:

1. Stop men from balding further
2. Stop bald men from passing **** genetics

Don't get me wrong baldies can still have sex but they are NOT to have children,. It should be illegal to pass on this ****ty curse and I think the whole world should work together to end balding. We can create a perfect world. Bald men must adopt so they don't keep creating disgusting inferiorities who's only purpose in life is to suffer.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Or they can take less drastic measures and just put a lot of effort to find a cure.

0-100realquick

Established Member
Reaction score
We need to ask congress to create a bill to castrate all balding men worldwife

This will:

1. Stop men from balding further
2. Stop bald men from passing **** genetics

Don't get me wrong baldies can still have sex but they are NOT to have children,. It should be illegal to pass on this ****ty curse and I think the whole world should work together to end balding. We can create a perfect world. Bald men must adopt so they don't keep creating disgusting inferiorities who's only purpose in life is to suffer.

World Wife.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
gay people don't reproduce either, but there are still gay people. As ridiculous as this is, even if hypothetically every bald person didnt reproduce people would still go bald in future generations

g.i joey

Reaction score
Ummmm why don't u just put everyone on finasteride from a young age.. problem solved.. ur dht will never elevate to what it was supposed to be.... I don't know how many times I have to say this... but in our lifetime we will never have a cure... only treatments

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score