CB-03-01: How do I get hold of it?

beraldy

Reaction score
From what I understand, it's the most effective treatment for hair loss out there. Last I checked, a group of posters here were ordering it through foreign labs.

I didn't look into it further because I was getting good results with Rogaine and Nizoral. Now those early results I had are fading and I want this treatment... I can't use finasteride because I experience intense side effects. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

beraldy

Reaction score
No one huh?

There are people here claiming it's effective. There are threads talking about its side effects giving vivid reams. So someone has it and someone is using it. Spill the beans.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
werent users banned for discussing or promoting openly the use of experimental non approved drugs for treating hairloss. probably why they arent spilling their beans over the public forum.

Cassin

Reaction score
werent users banned for discussing or promoting openly the use of experimental non approved drugs for treating hairloss. .
No. We deleted two guys who had dozens of accounts who came here claiming they wanted to do a group buy when the entire intent was to use forums to launch a website selling their crap.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah its the most effective experimental treatment not proven to do anything out there right now. You may as well try saw palmetto or the hundred of other experimental things. This CB is just being researched its not proven to do anything yet just give it time and let them figure it all out so eventually we can just buy it.
I personally have very high hopes for this a safe topical proven to work cant get here soon enough.

beraldy

Reaction score
Finally some replies. :)

Cassin, thanks for letting me know that. Seriously? Can you reveal their usernames? That's crazy.

acbdefg, the thing about giving it time is that nothing ever comes of that. In 10 years there will be hairloss forums with guys saying "give it time" while Merck still rakes in the profits and controls the industry... Just my 2 cents. The only way to get ahead is to get these experimental treatments yourselves. I did see the study they did with cb-03-01. It seemed legit. It worked better than finasteride when applied topically.

I did try saw palmetto for 2 years before moving on to real treatments. I don't think it did anything ever. My hairline is still receding and I don't know what anti-androgen to take. All I've been using are growth stimulants. I have a small case of topical spironolactone from this site... I guess I may as well start taking that because it's not like there's anything else out there.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Well merk loses the patent on propecia I think this year so their profits will be significantly less then before so maybe that will force them to figure out something new. Use the current treatments the big 3 specifically propecia and buy time so in 5 - 10 years you have as much hair as possible so when CB actually comes out you have option to use that instead. I think we will have safer ways to stop androgens in future.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in the future you will have non androgen based treatments using stem cell therapies. 3-10 years, depending on how liberal or conservative your estimate is.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Thing is we know finasteride and dutasteride are dangerous because of the way they kill DHT, that is Five Alpha R. We also know taking DHT off of the table entirely is bad, for the prostrate and other functions where DHT is used. So stuff like equol is theoretically better, perhaps as a topical to bind DHT only in the scalp and minimize exposure elsewhere. Similarly, anti androgen receptors, like Ru, Cb, AscJ9 shoudl work fine, problem is if they go systemic and degrade receptors elsewhere

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what is the function of CB? antiandrogen? what's it usually cost, and what is the side profile like?

cb-03-01 will be on the market for hair loss in the near future. cosmo continues to release positive results on it. cb-03-01 blocks dht from binding to the scalp wher as asc j9 destroys dht from binding to the scalp.