CB-03-01 & RU58841: Are You People Crazy, Desperate, or Just Plain Fearless?!?

Donny J

Established Member
Reaction score
crazy title, i know... but you gotta admit: using yourself as a guinea pig and performing human trials on an unapproved drug that's being obtained from "some lab" overseas, is kinda ridiculous, no?

a.) you don't know where the drugs are coming from
b.) from my understanding, we don't know why RU never made it to market and why it disappeared
c.) CB is still in early clinical trials
d.) you're playing chemist by mixing these compounds on your own. and you're doing this by following instructions from everyday joes on a message board who have come to these results via trial and error??

now, i'm not discounting the positive effects -- i've seen the photos and have read about the results. and i'm not even discounting the possibility that i may end up even trying RU myself, as i've recently taken myself off of finasteride after 3.5 years. but what i'm saying is: am i the only one who thinks that using these compounds is incredibly scary, and border-line insane?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, who knows. Maybe they'll have CBhelp.com up sometime in the future.

RU has been around for a long time. CB is new but apparently Cosmo says it's safe.

tommy e

Reaction score
It's just like finasteride,
"no way I'm taking that f#cking poison" ... 1 Norwood later you change your mind.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. kanes RU has been tested multiple times. They are legit every time.

2. It is obvious. RU is unstable and by the time it was put on shelves and bought and used at room temperature the stuff would likely go bad already. Also, similar to dutasteride, it fails to outperform an already effective drug to the point where it will substitute it if it came on the market. Doctors will still be prescribing finasteride (but likely very rarely RU) even if RU was FDA approved. There is no incentive for a company to put it through trials.

3. I do not recommend CB yet

4. The proper vehicle for RU is known unlike CB

Donny J

Established Member
Reaction score
1. kanes RU has been tested multiple times. They are legit every time.

2. It is obvious. RU is unstable and by the time it was put on shelves and bought and used at room temperature the stuff would likely go bad already. Also, similar to dutasteride, it fails to outperform an already effective drug to the point where it will substitute it if it came on the market. Doctors will still be prescribing finasteride (but likely very rarely RU) even if RU was FDA approved. There is no incentive for a company to put it through trials.

3. I do not recommend CB yet

4. The proper vehicle for RU is known unlike CB

kaneshop? is that where most people get it as a legitimate source? and is that pre-mixed or do you still need to mix it yourself?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Buying powder is cheaper then buying pre mix solution , cb might be avail to asia market next year according to Cosmo

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

PRM

Reaction score
crazy title, i know... but you gotta admit: using yourself as a guinea pig and performing human trials on an unapproved drug that's being obtained from "some lab" overseas, is kinda ridiculous, no?

a.) you don't know where the drugs are coming from
b.) from my understanding, we don't know why RU never made it to market and why it disappeared
c.) CB is still in early clinical trials
d.) you're playing chemist by mixing these compounds on your own. and you're doing this by following instructions from everyday joes on a message board who have come to these results via trial and error??

now, i'm not discounting the positive effects -- i've seen the photos and have read about the results. and i'm not even discounting the possibility that i may end up even trying RU myself, as i've recently taken myself off of finasteride after 3.5 years. but what i'm saying is: am i the only one who thinks that using these compounds is incredibly scary, and border-line insane?

I also think it's insane to use RU, specially because people are not considering the cancer risk in the long run. This substance is not approved, nobody knows why the project was abandoned.

As for CB-03-01, trials for acne are showing that it's safe. So we can imagine that we will have no problems when they use it for hair loss.