Reaction score
I would aim at 50mg a day in stemoxydine with short hair

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would aim at 50mg a day in stemoxydine with short hair
Are you applying yourself 50mg/day?
this concentration is just 0,5% higher than winlevi right?
this would be very good news to hear someone see results with such concentration

el_duterino

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have do apply those 50mg myself, even though I was hoping that a young sexy lady does it for me

In fact I went down to 20mg and it still worked but the effect of Stemox and minoxidil help - Cb on its own like their studies would need to be higher than that

The key is how porous your scalp is, how hard do you massage it and how short your hair are to determine the minimum CN amount for maintenance - besides what other drugs you use as well

Alcohol makes the scalp more porous so by using minoxidil foam and neogenic over time the CB amount required will be less. Cutting hair short is pretty much a requirement unless you plan to use tons on CB and have a big budget for meds

For long hair go with RU it's far cheaper and pretty much similar in results

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have do apply those 50mg myself, even though I was hoping that a young sexy lady does it for me

In fact I went down to 20mg and it still worked but the effect of Stemox and minoxidil help - Cb on its own like their studies would need to be higher than that

The key is how porous your scalp is, how hard do you massage it and how short your hair are to determine the minimum CN amount for maintenance - besides what other drugs you use as well

Alcohol makes the scalp more porous so by using minoxidil foam and neogenic over time the CB amount required will be less. Cutting hair short is pretty much a requirement unless you plan to use tons on CB and have a big budget for meds

For long hair go with RU it's far cheaper and pretty much similar in results

haha ye forget that! english is not my mother tongue : D
20mg? it's still good news. I doubt you can have fair maintenance with stemox/minoxidil alone. In the studies CB 2,5% already shows a good efficiency close to 5 and7,5%. so1% should do something but like always maybe it depends on the person.