Cheaper 2% spironolactone

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
guy83 said:
make your own? How is that possible?

Dude, c'mon, everbody knows all you have to do is mix spirono with lactone :roll: :lol: .

Seriously, I think he meant make your own solution out of pills. I put 9 pills in an empty minoxidil bottle and fill it with ethyl alcohol. The pills usually dissolve by the next day.

The Gardener

Reaction score
yello911 said:
Seriously, I think he meant make your own solution out of pills. I put 9 pills in an empty minoxidil bottle and fill it with ethyl alcohol. The pills usually dissolve by the next day.

The concoction works even BETTER if you toss in an eye of newt and claw of bat, chicken blood and liver of rat, put on skin and check for itch, and scream at the top of your lungs "Give me my f*****g hair back, you f*****g b**ch!"

Repeat this every night at exactly 10:10pm. You'll look like David Schwimmer by Sunday.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
yello911 said:

The concoction works even BETTER if you toss in an eye of newt and claw of bat, chicken blood and liver of rat, put on skin and check for itch, and scream at the top of your lungs "Give me my f*****g hair back, you f*****g b**ch!"

Repeat this every night at exactly 10:10pm. You'll look like David Schwimmer by Sunday.

eye of newt: DHT Inhibitor
claw of bat: Growth Strimulator
chicken blood: SOD
liver of rat: Anti-Inflammatory

You forgot Saw Palmetto.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
yello911 said:
guy83 said:
make your own? How is that possible?

Dude, c'mon, everbody knows all you have to do is mix spirono with lactone :roll: :lol: .

Yeah..no I dont live in a lab dude. And Im sure there are alot of people dont know what spirono and lactone are.. they some form of bat wings?

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
yello911 said:

Gardener, is mixing spironolactone in alcohol and applying topical ineffective? If so, why?