Cheapest Propecia online?...may be taking fake Finasteride now?

zackb

Reaction score
Guys,

I have been splitting generic Proscar that I got from inhousepharmacy for a couple months now. It is a lot cheape than the regular Proscar I was getting at my local pharmacy. Prob is...I think it isn't as good and maybe fake. A few months ago when I started taking it I shed right away. If they were the same as the Proscar I was taking...ther should be no shed...right? I am thinking of either buying some Proscar online or going back to getting ti at my pharmacy. I just need to compare costs. Any healp would be much appreciated.

-Zack

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well immediately switching over from Merck to Cipla, you shouldn't see much of a change in shedding. I had to stop taking Finasteride for almost a month before my shedding resumed.

Anyway, I've only heard good things about Inhousepharmacy.com. Now there's certainly a possibility that your Fincar is fake. Heck, you could purchase Merck Proscar without a prescription and discover it's not legitimate. But except for having a professional lab examine the medicine, there's no real way to accurately determine the genuineness of your pills. And just because you're still shedding doesn't necessarily mean the pills are fake.

zackb

Reaction score
InHouse

I shed for the first few days on it. My bald spot hadn't receded much in the last few years...I think. Since on Inhouse generic Proscar, it recede more than normal. I used to be on reg Proscar and splitting it up into 1/4.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Cheapest Propecia online?...may be taking fake Finasteride n

zackb said:
A few months ago when I started taking it I shed right away.

:roll: Through what mechanism do you think the Proscar made your hair shed right away after taking them ?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Re: Cheapest Propecia online?...may be taking fake Finasteride n

Radio said:
zackb said:
A few months ago when I started taking it I shed right away.

:roll: Through what mechanism do you think the Proscar made your hair shed right away after taking them ?
I believe its a mysterious psychic condition called O.C.D.

HairLossTalk.com

zackb

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com moderator

I shed the first few days I took the inhouse brand. I missed 1 day with my real Proscar and then got the INhouse pharm ones in the mail and took them. Maybe it's a coincidence, but awfully weird. No need to mock Mr Moderator...

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: HairLossTalk.com moderator

zackb said:
I shed the first few days I took the inhouse brand. I missed 1 day with my real Proscar and then got the INhouse pharm ones in the mail and took them. Maybe it's a coincidence, but awfully weird. No need to mock Mr Moderator...

You need to do a little research into the hair cycle and the pathology of hair loss, just some basics would do, a day or so study maybe, it may save you from making poor decisions with regard to hair loss medications.

zackb

Reaction score
Poor decisions?

Isn't Cipla a good company in India? I assumed that when I ordered the generic Proscar from Inhouse was legit. I have been on these boards for years and have had 2 or 3 usernames (I keep forgetting mine). Anyway, I have been on these boarsd for years and know f*****g plenty about the growth of hair, cycles, 5-AR receptors, whatever you want to know. The bottom line...I was trying to save some $, so don't be a dick and say I made a poor decision and try and tell me to learn some sh*t. Lets try and be friendly and not bitter cause you're going bald....Radio.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Radio is bitter and totally lacking the gene of humour. Never mind him.

You wrote:
A few months ago when I started taking it I shed right away. If they were the same as the Proscar I was taking...ther should be no shed...right?

and:
I have been on these boarsd for years and know f****ing plenty about the growth of hair, cycles...

These two sentences are contradictory.

If you knew about the hair growth cycle, then you would know that a hair that sheds today, has "died" months ago. So you cannot extract any conclusions regarding the generic Proscar you bought lately.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Poor decisions?

zackb said:
Isn't Cipla a good company in India? I assumed that when I ordered the generic Proscar from Inhouse was legit. I have been on these boards for years and have had 2 or 3 usernames (I keep forgetting mine). Anyway, I have been on these boarsd for years and know f****ing plenty about the growth of hair, cycles, 5-AR receptors, whatever you want to know. The bottom line...I was trying to save some $, so don't be a dick and say I made a poor decision and try and tell me to learn some $#iT. Lets try and be friendly and not bitter cause you're going bald....Radio.

It's only my subjective opinion that Cipla is indeed a reputable company. But I can objectively tell you that even if your Cipla were fakes or sugar pills, immediately switching from Merck Proscar would not increase your shedding overnight; it's just not possible.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Poor decisions?

zackb said:
Isn't Cipla a good company in India?

Cipla is a reputable pharmaceutical company, it is the biggest in India.

zackb said:
I assumed that when I ordered the generic Proscar from Inhouse was legit.

It most probably is legitimate.

zackb said:
I have been on these boards for years and have had 2 or 3 usernames (I keep forgetting mine). Anyway, I have been on these boarsd for years and know f****ing plenty about the growth of hair, cycles, 5-AR receptors, whatever you want to know.

This is obviously not true, if this were so you would realise that hair shed today is not caused by medications taken yesterday.

zackb said:
The bottom line...I was trying to save some $, so don't be a dick and say I made a poor decision and try and tell me to learn some $#iT.

I have not anywhere said you have made any poor decisions, if I have done so, cut and paste it into a reply so I can see and I will apologise.

zackb said:
decisions Lets try and be friendly and not bitter cause you're going bald....Radio.

LOL !!!

cool it daddy-O ! :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've used Fincar from Inhouse and Propecia. I think the FIncar is working better because of the slightly higher dose.

zackb

Reaction score
real Proscar

Maybe I'm crazy!!! I just got some genuine Proscar from the pharm. Let's see what happens. If I shed...something weird is def going on. Later guys.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: real Proscar

zackb said:
Maybe I'm crazy!!! I just got some genuine Proscar from the pharm. Let's see what happens. If I shed...something weird is def going on. Later guys.

:roll: