Check out this provillus ad:

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.hair-loss-411.com/Hair-Trans ... DQodwwYTnA

How you like that? Bring back any memories?

$100 per month Rogaine... $18,000 scalp reduction... Propecia with a ton of side effects not the least of which is impotence... Horible smell of spirolonacnone... other natural stuff not working... Then Provillus regrows all his hair, and there is a link and many ads going to their site.

This kind of BS sucking in more balding guys every day really p*sses me off. Imagine if the advertising money was invested in HM research.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like another clone of the "Balding Tony" blog. Then this ad has the balls to say Provillus isn't a "mainstream" product, yet it contains minoxidil. Here's a good ad those con bastards can run......

Nobody waters down minoxidil better than Provillus!!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
the Provillus ads are pathetic. Every time you search for a product for hairloss one pops up and says that the product doesn't work but Provillus does. we need to campaign against this sort of Scam :thumbdown2:

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I saw an ad comparing all the different treatments.

From this I found out the active ingredient in Propecia is Minoxidil.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why are they so hell bent on advertising there crap everywhere. They even go as far as to pay companies to advertise for them for a percentage of there profits. I know...... because everyone knows it is bulls**t and doesnt work . You dont see Merc or any other hairloss products advertising this heavilly (besides laser comb and procerine). I think it is an insult to try and con us like this. Last thing you need when your going bald is a hole in your wallet.

CCS

Reaction score
really p*sses me off all these scams. But if you give government the power to crack down on them, then what if the wrong people get into office and attack the good stuff? We already got pharm companies bribing politicians and FDA to make vitamin B-6 by prescription only. That's why I think it is better to let the scammers advertise, and let people be wise and figure out how to spot and avoid them themselves. Annoying though when you lose $300 or more. Only time government can get involved is if they say they have a money back guarantee, and they don't honor it.