check this out

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only if it is able to overide the effects of dht. Still it could help slow hairloss. I am surprised they are not using such technology for hairloss they would make even more money.

grgfraiser

Reaction score
Yea the sides of this are a little crazy, it can turn your eyes brown and it is possible it could be permanent. but it says to be careful of where you put it because it can grow hair in unwanted places. if they could reduce the amount of medicine and make a foam out of it sort of like the rogain foam, it might would work for direct applications, even if it doesn't grow any new hair it could thicken the hair you already have, what do ya'll think?

grgfraiser

Reaction score
yeah i agree, but maybe if they reduce the amount it would not be so bad, I don't know that much about how it is absorbed or any pathways or anything. But if it could grow hair faster than dht can effect it, then you wouldn't have to take any finasteride or dutasteride, and wouldn't have the sides, or thats just me dreaming, but i do think its is worth looking into, big money in it.