chessmaniac12's story.

chessmaniac12

Reaction score
Hi my friends;

My name is Adnan, im from Turkey, im 24 years old.

i have hair loss since 2 years, shedding since then. i noticed that i started to loss hair. Then i went to doctor last week. He told me to use Minoxil forte(Minoxidil %5)

i have used Finastreid for 8 months or more(no effect at all, caused oiling ony my skin, other effects about my sex life), i had bad effects, when i told it to doctor, he said to me i should use at least B6+Zinc+Azealtic acid...

My hair loss is not advanced, but if i dont do anything, it will be worse in the coming years, so its better to take action againist hair loss...

i will use Minoxil to front area, temple area and vertex...

i bought a cream named Azelderm, its %20 Azealtic acid cream. i bought Retinol as well. % 0,1 retinol.

However i dont know how to use azealtic acid and retinol. i read that many says that i should them on my temple area for better absorption, which area is hard for re-growth.

i want to use them in my temple area, vertex and front area to get better absorption. is it possible? Some says that it will cause hair loss at vertex area. is it true?

im using azealtic acid just before i use Minoxil and Retinol 1 hour ago before i use minoxidil. or should i use retinol cream just before i use Minoxidil?

Sorry for my poor English.

chessmaniac12

Reaction score
Hi.

i m actually new to chess, as i started to play some months ago. im playing online chess...

i think that i need to read some books to improve...However my ratings is 1533 or something on chess.com